5/2/12

834

"All you have to do is just look around, it doesn't take much effort to realize that we have been mislead. From our connections with one another, from our connection in our kinship with every living creature on this planet. They kill our own kind, for profit, for power, for resources, for control. They kill other living creatures for profit, for sport. We kill ourselves with drugs, self destructive behavior. We identify ourselves by the illusions, the vanity, and by the role that we play in the machine that enslaves us. This is insanity on a massive scale, and to this fabric of conformity some choose to blend, but I choose to detach.

BREAK! The more we look, and understand,
We start to see lies everywhere! and get the feeling that we have been misled!
By illusions that constantly try to convince me of what to believe and tell me what I need!
To want to make you feel that all of this is real I know theres got to be something more than this.
All sense of reality, the truth is what I seek
And to this fabric of conformity some choose to blend but I choose to detach!
From this legacy! DETACH!
From this lunacy! DETACH!
From this apathy! DETACH!
From this insanity! DETACH!
From this suffering! DETACH!
From this misery! DETACH!
At the point of no return! And theres no turning back!
I will not live my life for the masses!
How can they justify who will live who will die who will suffer?
How do they sleep at night? To finally have to face consequences!
This is the chance we take! We have to know how to find true meaning!!
I made the choice to break from this cycle I must break from this herd!
Break free from this madness that's been crippling this world!
I must break from this cycle I must break free from this herd!
Break free from the madness that's been crippling this world!
No turning back! When I look back to the beginning
To see where this journey begins,
To see those planes crash in those two buildings,
I knew there had to be more than this!
The more we look and understand
We start to see LIES EVERYWHERE! I know theres got to be MORE THAN THIS!
WE HAVE BEEN MISLEAD! WE HAVE BEEN MISLEAD! WE HAVE BEEN MISLEAD!
I know theres got to be more than this! DETACH!
This world wont defeat me - it's my life and I chose to detach!
From this conditioning!
DETACH! From all this suffering
DETACH! From all thats in front of me
DETACH! From all thats been driving me
DETACH! From this apathy DETACH!
From this insanity DETACH!

All that we've known is just a game,
All we've been told is just a game,
The lies were sold, its just a game,
Its getting old, I know its JUST A GAME."

First Blood - Detach