6 easy rules to eat correctly (and lose weight)
- Take your time and truly enjoy your food.
- Do not eat if you aren’t hungry. You think this point is superfluous? It isn’t.
- Avoid eating many wheat products or meat. Vegetables are the healthiest food.
- Try eating either a carbohydrate or fat containing meal (leads to no absorption of fat).
- Make pauses of 3-5 hours (for the body to reduce insuline so fat can be burned completely).
- This preferably leads to 3 meals a day (having a pretty fixed structure helps a lot.
- Avoid eating three hours before bedtime or later (otherwise your sleep looses quality).
[They all were tested and are accurate. Spread the word and kill the fail diets!]
[Author: 46175 | www.mindflammation.blogspot.com]